Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Technical Difficulties

I am so sorry folks, I didn't mean to drop off the edge of the cyber world but I've been experiencing some technical difficulties over here.  Namely my beloved iBook seems to have died.  I hope she is only mostly dead and not completely dead but I haven't had a chance to find my local Miracal Max to provide her with a chocolate coated pill that will revive her. 

In the meantime, I keep running into road blocks whenever I think I've come up with a stop gap solution.  For Example, my album of uploaded pictures that contained at least 4 un-published recipes seems to have vanished; Hubby's computer has ZERO photo editing software so the photos I've uploaded on there are a little rough - plus it is his work computer, so most of the time it is otherwise occupied and I can't use it for blogging; And apparently the iPad won't let me type new posts. 

I am so so so so sorry and belive me this pains me to not be able to share my recipes and ramblings with you guys.  I have so much I want to show you. 

I hope that I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment