Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thanks, its Versase

I've been on a bit of a baking bender lately.  So much so that I overheard my mixer this morning sing shouting "I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm soo.... Scared" ala Jessie Spano when she got addicted to *gasp* caffeine pills after like 2 days of taking them. 


Parenthetically, how much do you want to bet the producers of Showgirls saw that episode of Saved By the Bell and were like "yes, we can work with that kind of energy."

So in an effort to keep my mixer from becoming a strung out, manic stripper dancer with frizzy over processed hair and a penchant for jazz hands, I have decided to take a small break from baking.

But that doesn't mean I won't be posting anything. I need to undo some of the damage my taste testing has put on recently so in an effort to eat healthier, I bring you Salad Week!

Stay tuned all this week for some of my favorite salads. Which will most likely be followed up by something delicious and frosted.

No comments:

Post a Comment